What's going live?
On Friday June 24, Cerner Capacity Management, which works with the electronic health record, will replace Teletracking at RJH and VGH.
This change applies to:
- Nursing, HCAs and allied health staff
- Patient and materiel porters
- Environmental services (Housekeeping)
CCM benefits include:
- Greater transparency of patient flow
- Integration with PowerChart, FirstNet, PM Office and other Cerner applications
- Ability to order equipment electronically
- Real-time updates of portering and housekeeping status
Engagement Labs Open May 30
Engagement labs are available for completing on-line learning modules, practicing use of the CCM module, and asking questions of the support staff.
Open Monday-Friday, 8:00-16:00 from May 30 to June 23.
- Royal Jubilee Hospital: PCC C801
- Victoria General Hospital: Cafeteria 1814
CCM Readiness Survey
We ask all employees to take the CCM Readiness Survey after they complete their training and before the survey end date of June 20.
Leaders may download and print this poster, and use it in team huddles. Team members can scan the QR code with their phone and link directly to the survey.
Computer users can complete the survey by clicking the button below.
Completion of in-person training is mandatory for: Registration and Patient Placement staff
Completion of in-person training is mandatory for: Portering and Environmental Services
|RJH||June 9||10:30-12:30||EMP 208K||Register|
In-person training on an ongoing basis at the Housekeeping Office at both RJH and VGH. IHealth project staff will be posted at the office from May 30 to June 23 to meet and train staff on use of the CCM app on the iPhone.
|RJH||June 7||14:30-16:00||Health Records|
|VGH||June 10||14:00-16:00||Health Records|
In-person training on an ongoing basis at the Porter Office / Equipment Depot at both RJH and VGH. IHealth project staff will be posted at the office from May 30 to June 23 to meet and train staff on use of the CCM app on the iPhone.
eLearning modules for nursing, clinical and allied health staff are posted below. For each eLearning module, clinical staff will need access to CCM Usernames and Practice Patients (Intranet sign-in required).
- Completion of applicable Clinical eLearning Curriculums is mandatory for: CSOs, NUAs, CNLs, CNEs and Frequent Charge Nurses
- All staff who use materiel porter services are strongly recommended to complete the Equipment Transport Request eLearning module (30min)
Acute Inpatient Nurses, CNLs, CNEs, NUAs
Training Session Recordings
Support for Cerner Capacity Management
Quick Resource Guides (QRGs)
QRG sheets for staff are available on the IHealth project SharePoint page: RJH and VGH CCM On Site Resources (Island Health log-in required).
For questions regarding the activation of Cerner Capacity Management, please contact the CCM Project Team at IHealthCCMProject@islandhealth.ca
For questions about change management and assisting your team with this change, please contact IHealth Change Manager Alison Gyte at email@example.com