Welcome to the IHealth News!
Arriving regularly to your inbox, this electronic newsletter will keep you on top of the latest news, including stories from go-lives, timelines, best practice, and resources.
In each issue, you will find:
- Access to up-to-date, useful information on IHealth as it rolls out across Island Health
- Stories of how staff are working with the electronic health record, and improving the quality of patient care, as well as updating their own clinical practice
- Resources that will help your team during an IHealth go-live
Scroll down for the current IHealth News, as well as links to past issues.
- RJH and VGH look ahead to major IHealth activations in 2023
- VIDEO: Celebrating CDH IHealth go-live
- Tap N Go saves time for Island Health staff
- Connecting the Cowichan Valley: Chemainus goes live with “ClinDoc”
- What are order sets, what does “harmonization” mean and why does it matter?
Previous Issues (including IHealth News for Medical Staff)
- Thank you video from Drs. Bos & Mc Ardle
- Gorge Road and VGH AP/LDR go live
- Details on 2022/23 activations expected
- IHealth support continues at RJH & VGH
- Medical staff skill sharpeners
- Post-education survey for CME credits
- Medical staff “Paying it back, paying it forward”
- Support changes for go-live at RJH
- Nursing and clinical staff live at VGH
- Finding nursing documentation in the EHR
- Hot Sheets available online
- You said it
- Go-live at VGH
- Message of appreciation from Drs. Mc Ardle and Bos
- IHealth system enhancements
- Go-live reminders
- Using a Workstation on Wheels (WoW)
- IHealth “Hot Sheet’ updates